dimanche 16 octobre 2016

Les Musique

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Olivia! J'adore Beyonce aussi! My absolute favorite chanson est ***Flawless. What is your favorite song? Si vous aimez Beyonce, Il faut que écouter Kanye West. Usually, people have strong feelings towards him and his music (whether bon où mal). Personnellement, J'aime sa musique.

4 commentaires:

  1. Hello Olivia! How are you?
    My name is Benoît. I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but I know very well Kanye West. I really like what he does, especially his last album "The life of Pablo". I don't really have any favorite song, but the music I listen is mostly rap. The rappers that I listen to the most are Drake, Travis Scott, Young Thug and A$AP Rocky. You must know that in France we mainly listen to American songs. Anyway these are the most known rap songs here.
    To switch subject, I practice multiple sports alone or with my friends. I jog often and I play very often tennis for fun but also for competition. I like pretty much all sports and team sports are really great to laugh with friends. I also play often football with my brother. His name is Pierre and he is 18 years old. Do you practice any sport? Or what are your passions and hobbies? Do you have any siblings? Later I would like to work in sports or to be a physical therapist. What job would you like to do later?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Benoît! Je suis bien. Je suis un cheerleader á ma école. J'aime dancer avec mes amies dans l'equipe. Je jouais Lacrosse mais Je ne suis plus dans l'equipe. Un passe-temps de moi est le simulacre de procès. Ce n'est pas très populaire mais j'aime beaucoup. Je voudrais un avocat ou un politicien.
      Switching subjects, what kind of movies do you like? I really enjoy horror movies and romances. My favorite movies are Moonrise Kingdom, Juno, and Signs. What are you favorite movies? Do you have a TV show you are watching right now? Although I am super busy with school so I don't have a ton of time to get into a TV show, I did just finish Stranger Things on Netflix. I thought it was a pretty good show. Have you ever seen it?
      Nice talking to you!
      Olivia

      Supprimer
  2. Hey Olivia. I hope you are fine.My name is Arnaud a I'm 16. I live on Lingolsheim, a little city near Strasbourg. I live with my parents and my sister. I love to listening to music, go to the cinema with my girlfriend. I practice Handball for 10 years.
    I like Beyoncé too but i principally listen French Rap. I enjoy the song of Kayne West. I love Eminem, Wiz Kalhifa ans others singers. If you want to heard French Rap, i advise you to listen PNL and Booba.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Arnaud! J'ai 16 ans aussi! Est-ce que tu écoute la musique diversité? Qu'est-ce que le handball? Je ne lui ai jamais écouté. what is your favorite song from Beyoncé? I also live with my parents and my sister. I just checked out the rap artists you suggested and although I am not a fan of PNL, i did listen to Booba and I liked the melody of their songs.
      Nice talking to you!
      -Olivia

      Supprimer