dimanche 16 octobre 2016

La Musique

Bonjour!
Je m'appelle Megan :) J'aime écouter aux musicales. My favorite musicals are Hamilton and Wicked. I also listen to a lot of old jazz like Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald.

17 commentaires:

  1. hi my name is prisca !
    i like listening to music as r&b. i dont like comedy musical.I dont listen to jazz music but I would like discover.
    you have titles to make me listen?
    I love traveling too. I already am to go to Canada.
    Have you ever trip? Did you already travel to a french speaking country? Would you like to go ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Prisca!
      J'aime Canada! Je vais aller là l'année prochain pour les compétitions de danse. Where in Canada will you go?
      Je suis allée à France en 2014. I had so much fun!

      Supprimer
    2. Hello, my name is Jeremy and I have 16 years old. I was born in 14 April 2000. I live next to Strasbourg in Ostwald. Where do you go in Canada ? Because I have one friend wo is leave in Québec for work this father. Maybe during the sommer holidays I travel in Canada because my father like landscape. Do you make other sport than danse ? Like you to return in france ?

      Supprimer
  2. Hello, my name is Ségolène :)
    I'm not really a fan of musical comédies. On the other hand I like almost all kinds of music, my favorite singer are : the group Twenty one pilots, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cirus and many others.
    I like watching movies, I love Disney movies. At the moment I look at the series American horror story and Orange is the new black. My favorite actor are : Johnny Depp, Dwayne Johnson "the rock" and Ruby Rose.
    What are you watching ? what are your favorite actors?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Ségolène!
      J'aime 21 Pilots aussi et les films Disney :)
      Mes acteurs favoris sont Chris Evans et Emma Watson. Maintenant, je regarde l'émission comédie, New Girl, et "The Twilight Zone". Je veux regarder la nouvelle saison de "Orange is the New Black".

      Supprimer
  3. HELLO what's up? My name is Ahmet ;) I am not a fan of your style of music but I like this style in there films. I enjoy to listen to rap . The best Frenchs singers in this registre are PNL and Kalash criminel and for US singers are travis Scott , Kevin Gates... I don't listen jazz so i can´t explain my opinion. I like to play football and watch basket ball. You like football or basket ball ? You like the sport ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey Ahmet!
      I haven't heard of those singers! Je vais les rechercher :)
      Je n'aime pas les sports football ou le basket. J'aime le tennis et la gymnastique plus.

      Supprimer
  4. Hi, my name is Acelya:)
    I like listening to musics of rap but I do not like jazz unfortunately. What do you do in your free time? me in my spare time I spend my time with my friends I often go to the cinema, I like very much action movies for example Fast and Furious and which kind of movies you prefer. I like also a dogs, I have a dog, do you have a pet? or you like animals?
    see you soon

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Acelya :)
      In my spare time, I usually read or watch shows on Netflix. J'aime les films d'action et de science-fiction. Maintenant, mon film favori est le nouveau Star Wars.
      J'ai un chien aussi. Elle s'appelle Molly :) Qu'est-ce le nom de ton chien?

      Supprimer
  5. Hey, how are you my name is ALLADINE
    my style of music favorit is RAP so im not fan to Jazz musique but i can love it when you discover this music style to me.
    in general I listen musiqe whene I'm on the way to school or soccer.
    do you do sport ? whether yes whichthe?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Alladine!
      Je suis une danseuse :) Je danse depuis j'ai trois ans! Joues-tu un sport?

      Supprimer
  6. Hello I it is Inès I am a fan of no singer particularly but I like very much Pnl his is song which I prefer is bambina it is rather special everybody does not like necessarily. What you like most? I what I like most it is to look at movies with my family and to nibble in the same time, I have a dog which is called Hirone it is a greyhound I adore him, which is your favorite race of dog?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey Inès,
      J'ai un chien aussi! Elle est une Golden Retriever et elle s'appelle Molly. My favorite type of dog is a husky :)

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Megan :)
      I wanted to ask you if you already are to go in France? If yes in what city? Did you love ?

      Supprimer
    3. Salut,
      Oui, je suis déjà allée à France. Je suis allée à Paris et j'ai visité le Louvre, la Musée d'Orsay, et la cathédrale de Notre Dame. I also took a train to the Palace of Versailles, which was really cool! My favorite part of visiting Versailles was the gardens :)
      As-tu déjà visité les États-Unis? Est-ce tu veux le visiter?

      Supprimer
  7. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi :)
    I am sorry to have answered you so late. The name of your dog is very nice. My dog is a male and his name is Cakir. It is a name of Turkish origin. How does it make over there? Here it is too much cold...

    RépondreSupprimer